Mix it up with these Habanero and Pimento Mac and Cheese.
This recipe is best when deep-fried, giving it the perfect crispiness. Conventional buffalo sauces can be used, but we recommend spicing it up with a This will add heat but preserve the original “buffalo” flavor that fans of this appetizer all love! You gotta love a new buffalo appetizer, right? It’s spicy! This recipe is best when deep-fried, giving it the perfect crispiness.
Serves: 6 | Total Time: 40 min.
Ingredients for Habanero and Pimento Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz Box Pasta (Your Choice)
- 2 Cups Half and Half
- 1 lb shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Cup Pimento Cheese
- 4 chopped Habanero Peppers
- 2 tsps Yellow Mustard
- season to taste with Salt
- season to taste with Pepper
- top with Ground Cayenne Pepper
View the full cooking instructions on Food.com.
For similar recipes, look at the related posts below.