Serving Size: 3
Total Time: 50 min.
- 24 peeled and de-veined Fresh Large Shrimp
- 2 large Eggs
- 8 oz Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Louisianna Hot Sauce (or Frank’s Red Hot)
- 4 oz Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Oil for deep frying
—To Make The Sauce—
- Combine in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is mixed through.
- Cover and keep warm over low heat.
—To Make The Shrimp—
- Combine the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Place flour in a large gallon-size zip-lock bag.
- Coat six of the shrimp with egg mixture, then toss them in the bag of flour and shake well to coat.
- Leave them in there, and repeat the process, six shrimp at a time.
- Make sure they are all well coated with flour.
- Refrigerate for about 5 minutes while your deep fryer heats up to 375°F.
- Deep-fry at 375°F for about 8-10 minutes until shrimp tails are dark brown.
- Remove, drain, and toss gently with your prepared Buffalo sauce; you can do this by shaking gently in a large Tupperware container with a lid.
Check out the full recipe HERE!