Definitely let the dish chill for a bit, but remember that avocado will start to brown if left for too long. So if you’re making it ahead of time, just mix in the avocado at the end.
Balance out the freshness with something more savory and fried as an alternate appetizer, like these Baked Chili Fries. It’ll give your guests some options, and guaranteed – both will disappear quickly.
Shrimp Pico de Gallo
- 1 lb Cooked Shrimp tailed and chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion finely diced
- 2 Fresh Jalapeno Peppers minced
- 1/2 cup Black Olives chopped
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 2 Avocados chopped
- 2 Limes juiced
- 2 cups Cilantro chopped
- Salt season to taste
- View the full cooking instructions for Shrimp Pico de Gallo on ThePioneerWomen.com.