Taco Tuesday anyone? This week try the White Chili Turkey Tacos for a taste of spicy perfection. With a large array of flavors, this dish provides diversity and depth beyond the norm. The savory tenderness of the chili pairs wonderfully with the crunch of the crispy corn taco shells.
What’s a taco without any sauce? For an added twist try adding Kiwi Jalapeno Hot Sauce from Horseshoe Brand. The sauce helps to accentuate the multiple variations of jalapeno already in the dish, adding another layer of complimentary complexity with its sweetness.
Serves: 4-6 | Total Time: 30 min.
Ingredients for White Chili Turkey Tacos
- 1 & 1/2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp ground Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 stemmed and chopped Jalapeno Peppers
- 4 Cloves peeled and chopped Garlic
- 14 oz can drained White Beans
- 1 Cup Turkey or Chicken Stock
- seasons to taste with Salt
- seasons to taste with Pepper
- 8 large Hard Corn Taco Shells
- chopped Lettuce
- shredded Cheese
- Pickled Jalapenos
View the full cooking instructions for White Chili Turkey Tacos on RachelRayShow.com.