Taco Tuesday anyone? This week try the White Chili Turkey Tacos for a taste of spicy perfection. With a large array of flavors, this dish provides diversity and depth beyond the norm. The savory tenderness of the chili pairs wonderfully with the crunch of the crispy corn taco shells.
What’s a taco without any sauce? For an added twist try adding Kiwi Jalapeno Hot Sauce from Horseshoe Brand. The sauce helps to accentuate the multiple variations of jalapeno already in the dish, adding another layer of complimentary complexity with its sweetness.
White Chili Turkey Tacos
- 1.5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers stemmed and chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves peeled and chopped
- 1 14 oz can White Beans drained
- 1 cup Turkey or Chicken Stock
- Salt season to taste
- Pepper season to taste
- 8 large Hard Corn Taco Shells
- Lettuce chopped
- Cheese shredded
- Pickled Jalapenos
- View the full cooking instructions for White Chili Turkey Tacos on RachelRayShow.com.